Virtual classes and virtual one-to-one sessions are now available.
I’ll continue to evaluate the situation on a daily basis. Please stay connected — visit our virtual class schedule along with private instruction using the buttons below. Any pre-paid services will be honored for future dates.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to reach out. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be well & stay safe.
-Carrie, owner of HoliMomma
Setting up for your virtual class experience:
- You’ll receive an email link 5-10 minutes before the start of class. (If you don’t see an email – please check your spam.) We’re using Zoom as our online platform. Download the app ahead of time if using a phone/tablet. For your computer, you’ll be directed to the Zoom site.
- If attending live streaming, contribute to our group chat via voice/video/text in the beginning so we can create our usual supportive community virtually! When class begins, please mute yourself on your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Not able to attend class at the scheduled time? No problem! If you are registered, you can view the class for up to 24 hours from the scheduled time and view it as many times as you like during this time period! You’ll receive an email after class with the link to view the recording.
- Please register no later than 20 minutes prior to the start of class so that you receive the email link in time.
- Want music? Check us out on Spotify! You can use this link or search ‘crandazzo’ where you should find several ‘HoliMomma’ public playlists.
SERVICES FOR WOMEN
Breathe with movement, connect with your baby & prepare for labor
Mom & Baby Yoga
Postpartum yoga reconnects your body, mind, & spirit
Five or six poses supported by props to completely relax and rest
Personal, one-on-one yoga tailored to your wants and needs
Swedish massage, deep tissue, trigger point therapy & more
Topics include diastasis awareness and pelvic floor support
The instruction is incredible!
– Kerry M. | Haddon Twp, NJ
I am very lucky
GIVE THE GIFT OF WELLNESS
Gift certificates can be purchased in any amount to be redeemed toward all classes or massages. Or you can choose a specific service, like a prenatal massage and yoga package for a Mom-to-be. Newly postpartum women always enjoy a ‘new momma’ massage. Give the gift of relaxation through yoga or massage to any special lady in your life.