MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF
Due to the increase cases of Covid-19, massage therapy services are on pause for now. If you have an appointment scheduled for August, you will receive a cancellation email. Once we begin to trend in a safer direction, services will resume. I wish things were different. I so dearly miss working with you. I remind myself daily – Everything shifts and this too shall pass.
In the meantime, I hope you can join us virtually or outside. Please stay tuned for more wellness options. Our well-being remains priority. Please take time to nourish your soul with whatever speaks to you – yoga, meditation, a cup of coffee/tea, conversation with a friend, early morning walk, late night star gazing, a deep breath…
Our self-care helps us to navigate the world with a little more clarity + ease.
One moment at a time.
With all my love,
PLEASE REVIEW SAFETY PROTOCOL DURING COVID-19
A clean space, proper practitioner hygiene, procedures to ensure client safety and disease prevention protocols have always been on the forefront of my massage/bodywork practice. During the time of Covid-19, there is increased vigilance in providing safety towards our staff and clients. The following changes have been made to help protect my clients and myself.
- I will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
- When you arrive at the office, I’ll ask that you wait in your vehicle/outside the building until I text you to come in. This ensures that we don’t have too many people in the lobby area at one time.
- I will greet you at the door and use a no touch thermal temperature screening to confirm that you don’t have a fever.
- I’ll ask you if you have developed any symptoms of illness since confirming your appointment. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
- Please bring a face mask to use while you are in the building, and during your massage.
- I will ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage from this practitioner.”
- There is a hand-hygiene station that I will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the lobby area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
At the current time, appointment availability is limited and booking 30-6o minute sessions starting July 20th.
I look forward to seeing you again and am happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps I take to keep you, and every client, safe in my practice.
THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE FOR ALL WOMEN
Our HoliMomma massage therapists are educated and experienced body-workers that incorporate a range of techniques and tailors each massage to one’s individual needs.
- Swedish massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Trigger point therapy
- Myofascial release
- Passive Stretching
- Abdominal Massage
PRENATAL AND POSTPARTUM MASSAGE
As Mother Massage® Therapists, we focus on the unique and specific needs of each mother-to-be. While this is an amazing and beautiful time in a woman’s life, most pregnant women feel periods of physical discomfort and emotional stress.
Prenatal Massage offers many benefits such as:
- Reduction in muscle tension and back pain, fatigue and anxiety
- Headache relief
- Circulation and digestion improvement
- Lessening of pain in the hip and pelvic areas
- Postural and hormonal balance
- Overall relaxation and well-being
We use specific body cushions that contour to a woman’s body during pregnancy so that she can lay face down on the table during the massage.
Postpartum massage focuses on the recovering after labor, concentrating on weight-bearing joints, reducing muscle soreness, restoring postural balance, and overall relaxation and well-being for the new mom.
Due to availability and safety precautions, we are currently on a limited schedule. You can view upcoming availability for 30-60 minute sessions online. We are currently not booking sessions longer than 60 minutes.
Need to schedule on a different day or time? Reach out to Carrie directly to schedule!
5 One-Hour Sessions
Sessions must be used within one year.
First time prenatal massage clients receive $10 off 60 minutes or longer! (excludes 5 one-hour session package)
Please call or email Carrie at 856.534.6356 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about scheduling your massage. On average, plan to schedule 1-2 weeks in advance, but appointments may be available on short notice. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. If you or anyone in your home is experiencing any type of sickness, please do not come in. Rescheduling is the best option.