We’re thrilled to announce our upcoming yoga retreat!
Nourish Your Soul: 2018 Yoga Retreat with Dee & Carrie
Wednesday, June 27th – Friday, JUNE 29th
Join us at the end of June as we travel 3 hours away to the rolling hills of Maryland, close to Appalachian Trail of Blue Mountain Ridge. Our private retreat complex is situated on 100 acres of mountains and organic farmland. It includes several historic buildings filled with original charm and rustic detail yet has the comfort of modern amenities. The old farmhouse (dating back to the 1700s) has been transformed into a 3-story lodge featuring sun-lit rooms with organic bedding as well as porches and patios throughout to enjoy breathtaking views and fresh air.
Our retreat offers morning and evening yoga classes (in a separate and spacious indoor area on the complex), farm-to-table prepared meals, evening bonfires, organic gardens and farm animals on premise. There are optional activities nearby such as hiking, swimming, historical sites and local wineries less than 15 minutes away.
This spacious complex offers many areas to ‘retreat’ – whether outside among sunshine and shade or in the cozy lodge, there are opportunities to curl up with a good book or enjoy conversation with friends. Our retreat is open to all – solo travelers, couples or groups of friends. We can assist with rooming and carpooling situations that work for everyone. Any dietary restrictions? No problem! Let us know and our personal chef will be happy to accommodate.
We are passionate about our retreats. We put a lot of love and thought into making it an experience that will carry with you beyond our time together. Please contact either of us for any questions/concerns you might have. Restore to reset and nourish your soul!
Your retreat price includes:
- Accommodations for two nights
- All farm-to-table meals from Wednesday dinner to Friday brunch
- Four yoga classes
- Use of retreat grounds & amenities
- Linens and towels
Rooming & Pricing Options :
- 3rd Floor: Beautiful views with common area lounge between two rooms and one shared bath.
- Room 1: 4 single beds, shared bath. $390 per person.
- Room 2: 5 single beds, shared bath. $390 per person.
- 2nd Floor: Beautiful views with common area deck and shared bath. All rooms are double occupancy.
- Rooms 1 & 2: Queen bed and shared bath. (Ideal for couples or friends that like to spoon!) $440 per person.
- Rooms 3 & 4: King bed or two twin beds with a shared bath. $440 per person.
- Room 5: Your own loo! (This is the only room with private bath.) King bed or two twin beds, must be double occupancy.
$470 per person.This room is booked!
PLEASE NOTE: Payment is due in full at the time of registration. A $50 administration fee is applied for any cancellations prior to May 1st 2018. No refunds offered after May 1st. Reserved spots are non-transferable.