NOURISH YOUR SOUL YOGA RETREAT 2019:
Carrie & Dee are thrilled to be offering this retreat once again! Join us for a weekend among the picturesque Catskills mountains of Franklin, New York. Heathen Hill Yoga Center is situated on ten secluded acres surrounded by a sea of green, filled with rolling hills and beautiful gardens. Step away from everyday life, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and allow your eyes to settle on the natural beauty that surrounds you. The weekend is yours to do as much or as little as you like. Soak in the surroundings and be deliciously unattached from the modern world. It’s a time to relax, restore, and nourish your soul.
Your retreat price includes all farm-to-table (ahh-mazing) meals from Friday dinner to Sunday brunch, four yoga classes, two night’s accommodations, and use of Heathen Hill’s grounds & amenities. This retreat is open to ALL adults – solo travelers, couples, friends and family!
- Check in at 3 p.m. (We encourage you to arrive at/close to this time to give yourself time to unwind and explore your new surroundings!)
- Yoga at 5:30 p.m. – a combo of vinyasa + restorative yoga
- Dinner at 7:30 p.m.
- Breakfast at your convenience (before or after class)
- Morning vinyasa flow from 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Lunch at 12:30 p.m. (served outside if weather permits)
- Evening Yoga at 5 p.m. – a combo of vinyasa + restorative
- Dinner at 7 p.m.
- Bonfire fun after dinner
- Morning vinyasa flow from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday brunch at 10:45 a.m.
- Group gathering and pictures at noon
Here are some ideas:
- go for a hike or walk the meditation labyrinth and explore the lush gardens
- read a book and doze off on a hammock
- unwind in the hot tub
- take a dip or float on a raft in the swimming hole
- enjoy a glass of wine under the starlit sky
- bring your camera and capture the natural beauty
- cozy up by the bonfire
- gawk at the abundant vegetable gardens with chickens clucking by your feet
It’s amazing how much brighter the stars shine in the mountains and the fields of twinkling fireflies! If this isn’t enough to bring your heart joy, feel like a kid again as we throw horseshoes, play badminton, and enjoy a wealth of face-to-face conversation that is unencumbered by the ding of your cell phone or computer. Disconnect to reconnect!
- $465 per person in a double room that shares a bath
BIG HEATHEN HOUSE
- $515 per person in a double room with a shared bath
- $630 per person in a double room with private bath
- If you’re solo traveler and would like a private room, please contact Carrie for pricing.
- Want to share a room with someone specific? Send us a message and we’ll make sure to connect you with your roomie.
- Gluten free? Dairy free? Or any other dietary restrictions – no problem! Let us know ahead of time so we can let Lip & Lisa know to prepare meals accordingly.
$50 admin fee applied for cancellations before June 30th. No refunds after June 30th.